Eggplant Dragon Roll

Eggplant Dragon Roll - I haven’t had much luck with eggplants in the garden (I try, but…meh), so it’s always really fun to visit the markets and see what unusual varieties they have available throughout the season. This year I picked up some gorgeous Asian eggplants. There are different varieties labelled “Asian eggplants”, and while they may look different, they usually share.

Eggplant Dragon Roll - I haven’t had much luck with eggplants in the garden (I try, but…meh), so it’s always really fun to visit the markets and see what unusual varieties they have available throughout the season. This year I picked up some gorgeous Asian eggplants. There are different varieties labelled “Asian eggplants”, and while they may look different, they usually share.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here